Are you New to Organizational Change Management?
If so, start here.
What is Change Management? Organizational Change Management (OCM) involves applying structured change methodologies to manage the people side of change. What does “people side of change” mean? Any project impacting the way people do things – customers, employees, vendors, etc. – requires those people to adopt something new. To change something. People need help to do that successfully. Change management provides that help so project adoption can succeed.
A Best Change Management Framework for all Change Practitioners
The OCM Solution Change Management Framework is a 5-phase change model that uses a proven, real, “change management deliverables approach” for practical hands-on implementation of change management versus the theoretical change management scenarios used by a lot of change management methodologies.
The OCM Solution Change Management Framework is a 5-phase change model that uses a “manage by deliverables” approach. The phases categorize the project actions that need to happen to conduct a successful change project from start to finish.
The phases outlined in the sections below (Assess Phase, Develop Phase, Deploy Phase, Normalize Phase, and Exit Phase) categorize the change management project actions that need to happen to conduct a successful change project from start to finish. Each phase includes people-based deliverables which require a set of tasks to achieve. Our change approach allows the freedom to accomplish those deliverables in the way that you or the change team feels is most optimized.
Change Management Basics Recap
Change management support should be added to any project that involves changing the way people do things. When it’s added, the project has a much better chance of succeeding and achieving or exceeding the expected ROI.
Best Change Management Articles
The list of articles on change management below is grouped by the following categories to make it easier for you to find the article that you need. Click below to be taken directly to the category that is of interest to you.
- Implementing Change in the Workplace Articles
- Articles Related to Change Management Assessments
- Best Change Certifications and Training Articles
- Articles about Change Management Planning
- Articles about Change Methodologies, Frameworks and Processes
- Articles about Change in the Educational Sector
- Articles Related to Change Management Career / Jobs / Firms
- Articles Related to the Best Change Tools and Templates
- Change in the Health Sector Articles
- Change Leadership Articles
- Program and Project Management Related Articles
These articles about change provide everything that new, mid-level, and very experienced change managers, project managers, program leads, HR, business managers, firm leaders, and anyone involved in a business change, need to know to help boost their change management expertise and knowledge.
Category: Articles Related to Implementing Change in the Workplace
- Implementing Change Management in the Workplace
- Best Ways for Leading a Team Through Change in the Workplace
- The Best Ways to Manage, Deal, and Cope with Change at Work
- Adapting to Change in the Workplace
- Importance of Change Management in an Organization
- The Best Guide for Overcoming Employee Resistance to Change
- HR’s Role in Change Management Success
- Top Guide for Managing Resistance to Change in an Organization
Category: Articles about Conducting Change Management Assessments
- Change Impact Assessment Change Management Article
- Organizational Readiness Assessment Guide
- Change Mgt Risk Assessment Article
- Stakeholder Analysis Guide
- Program Assessment Best Practices
Note: Content on OCM Solution's ocmsolution.com website is protected by copyright. Should you have any questions or comments regarding this OCM Solution page, please reach out to Ogbe Airiodion (Change Management Lead) or the OCM Solution Team today. OCM Solution was previously known as Airiodion Global Services (AGS).